Discussing with Norman and its submit system

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by NobleT, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleT

NobleT Registered Member

I am a user of norman security suite in China .and i got a authentification key by my friend serveral months ago .Using serveral months i found that the detection of norman was mmediocre and the scaning speed is slown(due to sandbox) and though the signature has been exceeded 3190000,but the detection still approximately 60-70% when the quality of virus was very high it will much lower. so it was a little not equal to his offical price 59.99$ and when it comes to his sandbox submit i thoughr i was a little despaired. beacuse the submittal only supported single files to submitted. if you submitted a archive files it will be ignored so i have been submitted over 100 files but almostly 95% sample have been ignored when the file not be found in the sandbox it will not be regard as a virus ,but definitely that was a virus!what a ridiculous conception. so i hopeed norman offical can converted the submit system , and released a new version to improve the overall performance.
    i'm from China so probably my english not well so~~ i hope you can understood it:D

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. jeccci5

jeccci5 Registered Member

Re: Discussing with Norman and its submitt system

I think i don't know how to do,but it's good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.