Discount?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by peachtreecity, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peachtreecity

peachtreecity Registered Member

I know that there is a package that includes TDS-3, WormGuard 3, & Port Explorer for $99 US. I don't feel that Port Explorer is necessary for me, but feel that Process Guard would be useful. Is there any special for TDS-3, WG & Process Guard? TIA.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello peachtreecity and welcome to the forum!
    Yes there are discounts growing per product you buy; as a nice gesture you start already with a 10% discount with that Action Pack immediately with a value of twice that price you pay, so the next products will each be discounted, as you will be able to see in your personal members area pages once you registered.
    Don't forget CryptoSuite as well as an urgent tool of growing importance!
    ProcessGuard runs on winNT/2000/XP, not on the win9x series.
    Port Explorer is a very useful tool in trojan and illegal connections detection and blockage and not to forget the many very handy utilities, including the packet sniffing to enable you to detect the kind of data being send, block, throttle and kill connections, see in a log what happened on your system when you were not looking, the automated fast whois giving results where many others didn't for me, etc.

3. timro

timro Registered Member

Hello there, just buy the package you can't beat the value, and Port Scanning is more important then you think. It's a very good program to boot also. You won't be sorry.

Cheers :D

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Timro

I like your style. :D Besides you are absolutely correct. I purchased all DiamondCS products, several not really sure I've needed them. Port Explorer for example. Wasn't sure why I needed it, but then I had a bizarre shutdown problem with AOL awhile back, and thanks to Port Explorer I was able to see what was going on, and the fix then was simple

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I sat a few times besides people who had strange problems on their computer, till i came with Port Explorer unveiling what was going on, enabling socket spy, looking at the data packets, block sending and receiving and all activity etc. Would you normally think svchost could be nasty? till you see what one of the instances is doing it seems a normal service, doesn't it? Or you discover one of the svchost instances claiming lots of CPU and why does it? etc.
    I use it to look at packets when i'm not all sure of something, and i love to block my outgoing email sending when wading through the possible spam, so all those tracking codes don't know i read the spam, and thus can't validate my email asddress, no calling homes, and i definitely love the utilities. etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.