Discount for students?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Manuel, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akshay_k72

akshay_k72 Registered Member

Hi Firecat,

I am not surprised to see that NOD32 is not at all famous in India. Infact anyone has hardly heard about it.

And its due to the kind of partners Eset has in India. Out of the two, one seems to be least bothered (no reply to the mail I sent) and the other one, Prudente quoted me a price which was absurd. I dont think any tech magazine in India has ever reviewed NOD32 in any of their issues :doubt: plus I have never come across any advertisement either. Sad.

Akshay.

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Yes, you are absolutely right. :)

I even went to the trouble of calling them to find out, and yes, I got that same price from Prudente, and the other didnt pick up the phone. Whoo! :rolleyes:

One has. One of Digit's 'Fast Track' books has a review of NOD32. But I doubt that magazine for everything it offers.

3. akshay_k72

akshay_k72 Registered Member

I missed it coz I avoid Digit. Its ads ads ads and ads all the way. Chip is 1000 times better. I think I will send an email to Charles (editor of Chip) and request him to review it and compare it in the next AV shootout. What do you say?

But I wish Eset guys take a look at this thread and do something about their partners in India. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Akshay.

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I have detected hundreds of errors in various Digit magazines, and when I did send them to Digit, my message seems to have been completely ignored.

Yes, Digit is the worst tech magazine of India.

A very good idea. Please do it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.