Disc Director 10 does nothing

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by anatol, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anatol

anatol Registered Member

Hello,

just installed my update of disc director suite 10. I tried to create a new partition on my nvidia raid 0 (2 250GB drives), after the automatic rebooting nothing has changed, instead disc director says that action was aborted by user, which is definitly wrong. Can you please help.

Regards
    Anatol

2. Vart

Vart Registered Member

Here is one possible simple solution.

You can create the Bootable media, boot your computer up with it and repartition your hard drive.

3. anatol

anatol Registered Member

I tried this also, but Disc Director seems not to recognize my raid-0, as it shows two separate drives.

4. Vart

Vart Registered Member

Seems you're unlucky and have got 2 different issues -(
    These issues should be investigated and the best idea that I can offer is contact Acronis Support via online form.

Edited: I can suggest you to note that you've both issues to speed the process up (in this case noone will advise you to use the Bootable media instead of windows version and so on)

5. anatol

anatol Registered Member

Already wrote an email to the german Acronis email-address a few days ago, but still have no answer. Seems to me that they like selling their products with no support afterwards!

6. Vart

Vart Registered Member

German support can be a bit slow sometimes.
    I can suggest you to contact English support. This way is much faster.

7. dtm3dd

dtm3dd Registered Member

Hi there I have EXACTLY the same issue.
    Anny actions I commit on restart it shows some form of error and then everything is exactly as it was.
    Any help??
    thanx

8. Vart

Vart Registered Member

Hello, dtm3dd

I'm afraid I can't offer something really new.
    Follow the next steps:

1) Create Bootable media, boot your computer up with this media and partition your hard drive.
    2) If the first step was not successful you should contact support.

9. juergenB

juergenB Registered Member

i have the same problem o_O
    But i have only one harddisk installed, so that can't be the problem.

10. Vart

Vart Registered Member

Hello juergenB

This issues is not related to the number of hard drives (even to the types of hard drives too).

Solution for you is the same...
    Just follow these 2 steps...

11. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Regarding the issue within Windows, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Regarding the issues with Acronis Bootable Rescue CD, please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.