disabled cookies

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by fastbike, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastbike

fastbike Registered Member

Since installing the program I am not able to allow cookies for websites which I use. I've tried everything. One of the sites I use is Blue Mountain Cards. I can't sign in because their cookies are blocked. How can I get around this.

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi fastbike,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

Which program are you referring to?

Regards,

Pieter

3. fastbike

fastbike Registered Member

spy blaster

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi fastbike,

Assuming you are using IE 6 (if you are not, SpywareBlaster is not blocking any cookies at all) please click in IE > Tools > Internet-options > Privacy tab > click the Edit button under Websites and scroll through the list at the bottom to see if you can find the one you need to allow.

Regards,

Pieter

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

bluemountain.com is indeed in the SpywareBlaster spyware cookie list, so I imagine the other sites you are having problems with are there, as well.

If you don't want to fix them in IE's Internet Options, you can scroll down in SpywareBlaster's main window and uncheck the ones you wish to allow and once they are all unchecked, hit the "Remove protection for unchecked items" button.

But, be aware that every time you update SpywareBlaster, if you ever hit "Select All" and "Protect Against Checked Items", it will again disable those cookies.

Edit: Added image with both IE and SB displays

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.