Disable the parental control of each startup pc!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by iskander71, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iskander71

iskander71 Registered Member

Hello,

here since I have installed Eset Smart 5 in trial version, I didn 'no worries, especially with the parental control was disabled.

For some reason that I do not know (error etc.), parental control s' is enabled, I have therefore tried to disable it but m has proposed doing just for 10 minutes, 30 mùinutes, etc ... see up at next log off/start pc!

I therefore clicked on 'until the next redémarage'. I have shut off my pc and once lit, I have had the misfortune to find that parental control was activated!!

I therefore tried to disable it but once again he proposes to do for 10 minutes, 30 minutes see until the next log off !!

Currently I am therefore obliged to each start my pc, disable this "damn" parental control, and until the next start or where I should start this manipulation!!

I'm pretty stressed by this issu. I have tried help menu but nothing. I have no children, I am more 18 years old and I use alone my pc. How can I disable this parental control please ?

Because now I have to disable it each tmI start up my pc ! wich is really stressing !!
    I hope someone can help me cause I don't find the way to !

(sincerly sorry for my english)

~ Removed Remarks as per TOS ~

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

All you have to do is go to advanced setup in the upper right corner of the UI. It should be pretty easy to find the option to disable it from there. I had the same thing happen on another machine. I'm using V6 RC right now so I can't tell you exactly where the option is since I don't remember the exact path to take.

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

~ Removed Quote ~

Be patient!

I'm sorry, but you posted this 1 hour ago @ 5AM, and the time in Europe now is 6AM.
    Afaik the support team is working during daytime. And being rude will not help you get support any faster.

So just wait and you will get help :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
  4. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.