Directory Opus 30% off Year end sale

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Chubb, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Attached Files:

2. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Great software, many functions but I find it really expensive.

3. layman

layman Registered Member

I was a long-time PowerDesk/ExplorerPlus user. I evaluated Directory Opus a few years back and was disappointed with it -- too heavy, too intrusive. Instead, I chose to replace ExplorerPlus with the ultra-light a43 (which also happens to be freeware, BTW). No, it doesn't include every feature known to man -- but that's precisely why I like it.

4. GrailVanGogh

GrailVanGogh Registered Member

5. 1boss1

1boss1 Registered Member

Expensive yes, but IHMO a great investment since it's the most used piece of software on my PC along with my web browser. I can't imagine a PC without Opus.

My only gripe with it is it can't do simple text editing in a lister, you can edit/manipulate images in it in a million ways from gamma, to image quality adjustments etc however adding a simple word to a text file then forget it. Seems crazy this has been overlooked given the trillion other options in it for filetypes 99% of the population has never even heard of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.