Difficulty to use (RegDefend)

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by G1111, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

I am currenty running ZA Pro, KAV Personal MP3, TrojanHunter, SpySweeper, SpyBot, SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol & ProcessGuard (full version). I was wondering how difficult it would be to add RegDefend as a another & faster reacting prevention program. That is, does it use much resources (as it isn't as busy as SpySweeper) and would it work well (not conflict) with my existing programs.

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

RegDefend was designed primarily to allow users to protect the registry whilst being very unobtrusive to your system resources. So you should not notice or see any performance degradation with RegDefend on your system, I think most users would backup this claim.

3. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

Thanks Jason. Has there been any conflicts with other programs. I am also running WinPatrol & SpyBot (Teatimer & Immunize both enabled).

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

On my system I can not even tell RegDefend is running unless it is notifying me of a registry change and the window pops up ;) ... Attached is the resources that RegDefend uses on my system...

Attached Files:

5. puff-m-d

Of the programs you list, I run the following alongside RegDefend with no problems: TrojanHunter, SpySweeper, SpyBot, SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol & ProcessGuard (full version). The other programs, ZA Pro, KAV Personal MP3, although I do not use them, I have not heard of any compatibility problems. Perhaps someone that uses them will clarify for you ;) ...

6. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

puff-m-d - Thanks for the response.

7. puff-m-d

You are most welcome ;) ...

8. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

Got the trial version of RegDefend installed and running. Put ProsessGuard in learning mode and so far all my security programs seem to be getting along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.