difficult to connect an operator with windows

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sapard, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapard

sapard Registered Member

Hello,

I have a small problem with the network connection, the last few weeks when I start the network connection, wifi connector connects right away but I can not open home page after 5 minutes. In addition I installed on another hard drive on the same computer, a second windows 7 and it works it connects immediately, I suspect a set of windows but I know nothing network.
    If anyone has any ideas.
    thank you

2. rusticvibe

rusticvibe Registered Member

Im not completely sure if this will work but nine times out of 10 for me I hit the troubleshoot icon and then request to to have windows scan my computer to see if it is an adapter problem. Almost always it is. If that does not help try the link below. PC world has some good advice on this kinda stuff.

This link removed as unsure of content, especially with 'Fixing .dll errors' and since this is your very first post I cannot allow such link without further investigating that site.

Many sites regarding 'fixing .dll files' are malware related and therefore in the best interests of forum members, has been removed. Thanks, TAS!

As an addendum to my initial link removal, I have researched the said link and it's blacklisted by various vendors, so definitely good reason to remove. Thanks to 'Johan' for the heads up to me on this.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

are you using the same driver version on both hard drives?

4. sapard

sapard Registered Member

Yes it is the same drive

Thank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.