Differences between downloads

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by SKN_EDV, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKN_EDV

SKN_EDV Registered Member

I´d like to know if there are any differences between the Smart Securety and Business Antivirus versions I can download on the ESET homepage and those ones I can download by using the remote console? (Manage Packeges -> download from the web ...).

I´m asking because the german 4.0.424 versions are available for download on the ESET homepage, but they in the remote console the latest german version iss still 4.0.417.

2. DarrenDavisLeeSome

DarrenDavisLeeSome Registered Member

The only difference that I am aware of between the Home and Business versions of Smart Security (if that is what you're asking) is the Mirror Update feature.

On the other hand if your talking about the differences between Smart Security and NOD32 the difference is the Firewall and Antispam Protection.

3. SKN_EDV

SKN_EDV Registered Member

No I wanted to know if there is any difference between Smart Securety Business version I can download by ERAC and the Smart Securety Bisiness version I can download by usin my webbrowser.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Both pages point to the same urls so even if the version information is not current on either page, they will download the same msi. I'll check out the pages to make sure they're up to date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.