Diamonds Port Explorer

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hbf123, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbf123

hbf123 Registered Member

Is their a program that is similar to Diamonds Port Explorer that someone would recommend?

Thanks

2. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

hbf123;

I also have DCS' Port Explorer, and while not any great authority on this, I'll say this:

a) The two well known gentlemen who had Sysinternals web site - & one of them found the Sony rootkit - have a suite of apps & said apps also avail. separately as I recall. I.E., PortMonitor, ProcessExplorer, and perhaps others that may give you what you're after.

b) To some extent, along this line of thought, I also have WallWatcher that "speaks" to/with my router and many other model-routers, that gives you a nice list of what goes on, such as attacks/possible attacks, while online. The app by default (or perhaps you the user), in its setup, can assign color-coded entries to better show/sort what goes on, when connected to the 'net.

Hope that helps, a bit.

3. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

I miss Port Explorer too (running Vista) and would like to know about a worthy replacement.
    Until then I use Currports and IPnetinfo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.