DiamondCS Holiday Break (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

On behalf of Gavin, Jason, Renèe, and myself, I'd like to thank everyone for helping to make 2002 a successful year! If I can be frank for just a moment, we've worked our proverbial butts off this year and although it hasn't resulted in the release of many programs, it has resulted in a massive amount of critical research that has never been done before (ever, anywhere), and development that has laid the foundations for next year. We've got nothing but big plans for 2003 and you can expect to see some big guns released to the public, including the much-anticipated fourth-generation releases of TDS and Wormguard.

We'll be going on break now (as we hope everyone else is!) to enjoy some time with our families away from the lab and give our workstations some well-deserved downtime, but we'll be hovering around the forums a bit during the holidays to ensure things are still running smoothly. TDS database updates will also cease over this break (to allow other anti-trojans to catch up ;)), but we don't anticipate many releases over this period -- even trojan authors seem to find better things to do in the festive season.

We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces when we return to the lab in early January, but until then we wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas, and a happy new year! :)

Best wishes,
    The DiamondCS Team

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

and as there alway blaze created 15 new trojans that make zombie virus technoledgy look like something a child invented mawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i shall rule the world with my iron monky fist mawhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh yes the world shall be mine lol happy holidays

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Suppose you made them, at least polymorphic and loaded with artificial intelligence, Blazie?
    To have your whole HDD changed into a "Seasons Greetings" and happy 2003 before it flickers down after fireworks into a loud snoring?
    And your scripts start dialing the hungry masses and send your christmas dinner forth.
    Make sure to send Gavin samples of all that, need only 178 fresh references to complete the 21000 now.

Visit the Private DCS forum to taste for yourself some of the Wayne Power secrets posted there; if you have no access time to get your TDS registered immediately and make sure to miss none of the defence secrets anymore.

Wayne and DiamondCS team, thanks a lot, enjoy the break , holidays and family.
    Drop in at the forums at times in between.

[shadow=Green,left,300][glow=lime green,20,300]Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/glow][/shadow]

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D Cheers Wayne & team, Thanks for another good Trojan free year for your users.

5. FanJ

FanJ Guest

To all at DCS:
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

6. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

To the DCS team,

Congratulations on a milestone year!!!!!!

20822 references - 6553 primaries / 5203 traces / 9066 variants/other

DiamondCS Port Explorer 1.300

I am looking forward to another fantastic year in 2003 with the release of TDS4 and WG4 plus an even larger growing radius database!!!!!

Many thanks for a great 2002 and many wishes for a great 2003!!!

Regards,
    Kent

7. root

root Registered Member

Yes indeed, a very merry Christmas to DiamondCS and and a great new year ahead.
    To be quite frank with you, we expect you to be working your little buns off. :D
    Seriously, I am looking forward to the next generation of your programs. I think a lot of us are, but good things come to those that wait, right?
    Be safe, be well and have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.