Diamond "special"

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by motdaugrnds, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Long live the routers, my intuition tells me it's part of their specific function.
    Think we must ask in TDS-4 for this ability to get our public IP via routers too.

Strange enough i think the computer environment is one of the few well balanced where one hardly notices male or female mind or it would be in the contribution to each other. Remember also the discussion about this subject in the private forum time ago. Anyway, men and women, all welcome here. :)

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

About the configuration shorthand and scripting, located a few of the scripts i ever posted here around.
    Find them in the threads, copy the parts under "code:" and save as indicated in the TDS-3\Scripts\CokeMachine folder (create that one of you don't have it yet to store my scripts all together), from TDS > SS3 > Load script > find that script and double click to load and play it.
    Good luck.
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=71;start=15
    leaktest script

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=105;start=0
    configuration script

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=98;start=0
    soundtest script

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D Jooske,
    We will have to add Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Protocol (IP) address from a Network Address Translation (NAT) enabled router to the wish list!

Gosh, adding that lot was hard work! :eek:

Think you are correct about the balance and a good thing to in my opinion! ;)

4. motdaugrnds

motdaugrnds Registered Member

OK, I'm going to jump in here with my questions.

First off, I went into TDS-3 > TSS > System Analysis > Get Internt IP and what came up was:

interface addresses=0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, ***.161.153.240

Lost this information for awhile; so, I did it again and, this time, got:

interface addresses=0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0, 127.0 0.1, ***.161.152.47

Both stated "The current internet IP address for this system is....(and identified the above addresses)

Now, my "foolish ? " question:

Is this MY computer's IP address? Is this my ISP's IP address? Which one is it?

I understand each IP address is connected to a different PORT and that my PC can use several ports; as can my ISP. Is this true?

Lastly, I have a ZA log I would like to post here so people can help me understand it. How do I get a .txt to show up here? Do I put it into a html code like a jpg or jif? Is there a special code for it like for a zip file? Do I need to put the txt file on our website for people here to go see as text on the site?

Edited out part of IP

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You can add a txt file (no html) to your posting, if you look under the part you use for replying, add the file, keep it small if possible.
    You could also open the ZA logfile and highlight and copy a few lines you want to discuss and paste those few in the posting here for all to see and comment.
    If you first move them to notepad or wordpad you can edit away sensitive info like your own IP address for instance.

In the line you posted the last IP address is your public IP with your provider. I wonder why you got twice 0.0.0.0 but that might be modem/netcard addressing, 127.0.0.1 your local host, the last the public IP.
    Better ideas?

6. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

HI motdaugrnds:

Your results seem a bit weird. I tried mine several times and kept getting the exact same reply each time:

4/1 12:33:44 [Internet IP] Current interface addresses: 203.109.***.***, 127.0.0.1
    4/1 12:33:44 [Internet IP] Connecting to ISP (www.matilda.net.au:80) for physical test, please wait ...
    4/1 12:33:45 [Internet IP] The current Internet IP address for this system is 203.109.***.***

that www.matilda.net.au is my ISP and obviously went thru Port 80.

Had you re-dialled in in the meantime between the "Get Internet IP" function. If so, that would explain the difference [if dial-up you get new address each time 99% of the time]

If you want to make sure what your IP is go to that post where I had the links and do it that way, or go to your Network and Dial-up Connections and right click on your current ISP connection and select Properties.

This is just to confirm the current IP address. Also if you are behind a Router, it may not give it. [I am unsure do not use a Router or such, just standalone PC and software protection]

edit: The more I think about it, the more than likely scenario is you had done a re-connect in between getting the IP's. If not than it beats me.

If you want to have the cost of a phone call, disconnect/re-connect and check your IP again. It will be different. [Mine is always different, sometimes by only 1 digit, sometimes the whole block is totally different]

7. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hi again motdaugrnds:

OK, something was niggling me and I suddenly got it.
    Have you configured your TDS to get the Internet IP?

Open up the TDS GUI [shorthand: Guided Users Interface, lol]

Click on Configure/Servers.

On the left [like my pic] you will see you have to put your ISP's Domain name in and Port 80.

Then "Save" and do an IP address feature now, it should be like mine. [or similar]

Attached Files:

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Mentioned several postings ago about the scripting with msagents, for the next question can be about the "speech" part on the next tab with the miscs:
    read this very informative thread among others, all is in this TDS forum, how to get the stuff playing and speaking; notice only the XP users have the SAPI 5 speech engine problems and are not to install the msagent core elements which are already on their system in an advanced version, only characters and the SAPI 4 runtimes, all others can download and install all from the msagent site at MS and test what is there on the "tryout msagent" and "samples" sites there.
    Anyway, it's in this thread all explained.
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=121;start=0

Tassie for me the scripting is not only fun: i use it in a way of fun with some scripting examples build in to be used in more serious stuff. I'm sure many people don't post in the private forum what they've scripted for serious functions as there are so many possibilities.

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

[glow=navy,50,300][shadow=blue,left,300]Motdaugrnds ![/shadow][/glow]
    Are you still with us or playing with the msagents? I know, they can keep us so busy!

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Motdaugrndson,
    Have a look at this page with some applications (among others the whole bible agent controlled and read in english, dutch or german) and other links.
    Let's see how much we can get scripted from TDS :)
    http://www.peanut.org/users/mike/text/agents.htm

11. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Joosky just out of curiosty are you still doing the ms agent scripting ss script thing

i know your perty busy and stuff but if you ever get free time you might want to check this out

why not make a plugin for this

what about a customizing assitant with crazy talk plug in

check it out
    http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.asp

that would kick but

one that can read all the stuff in the text in tds

some find a way to start crazytalk and have it say everything in text that tds displays

i think its possiable as i saw on a web site where i could have britney spears talk dirty to me as i typed in text i wanted her to say to me lol :D

12. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You can have TDS speak everything to you too, if you type in the console something like
    speak "something between quotes"
    or you can make a script like that with either one long line or ad randum by using a | between several different lines so
    speak "line one|line two|line three"
    Somewhere i posted a script part for the agent to read a text part, which is part of the agents technology too.

Did you get crazytalk speaking via SS3 or separate and via scripting read part of the tds logs or screen or other parts? that sounds interesting.

13. Mr.Blaze

nope i just thought it was possiable cause if you went to the web site and dowenloaded the plug in the dogy started talking

i figure if any one could make a crazy talk charcter for tds you could

i guess you need a pic to animate then proably know something about scripting

hmmm whats the exact cold to have tds speak

all i ever been able to get it to say is my name lol

scripting is your domaine its tohard for me i get frustrated opening a bag of fritoes ss scripting makes me lose my hair lol

14. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I'm not sure about the script used: if it creates a javascript, it should be able to play with SS3 or at least it might be started from a SS3 script.
    So the script should both start the plugin and the specific script. It's really wonderful what they're doing with it these days. With a demo or a trial email you might be able to look what the source looks like and where the plugin is on the system and how it's started; lot is possible to connect to and start with SS3, but this i didn't try yet.

15. Mr.Blaze

that does sound perty cool makes since

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.