Departure Notice

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by snowy, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy Guest

Please be herewith advised that for reasons I do not care to state.......I have reached a decision to depart from the forum for awhile.
    My very best to one and all for a very happy Thank Giving

Snowman

P.S

i HAVE RESPECTFULLY REQUESTED THAT A POST BY ME: "COOKIE ALEART" BE REMOVED/DELETED......Paul I would appreciate if you could see your way to removing the post. Thank You

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Snowy wait!!!!!

Please login and read your IM.
    One more favor and I´ll leave you alone.

Kindest regards,

Pieter

3. root

root Registered Member

Snowman, I've known you for a long time now and consider you a friend.
    You are a complicated person, but there is no negative intent in saying that. I know you have reasons for doing what you do the way you do it, and thats cool with me.
    I'll miss you and the help and information you provide. Be well my friend, have a Happy ThanksGiving and maybe come back and say Merry Christmas.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/depresse.gif

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Snowy,

You will be missed!! I'll just wish you all the best for now, and say that I'll see you when you come back. Be well. :)

Best of everything,
    LowWaterMark

5. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Snowman......

i don't know what to say.....

maybe our missing you and worrying if you were alright, might have brought you back a wee bit sooner than when you were ready to come back......and a li'l more rest right now is what you are needing most to get better and return stronger.....your health always comes first to us...

i will miss you very much my sweet friend... :'(

take good care of you, and be safe Snowman
    ((warm hugz))

pattie

6. controler

controler Guest

snowman?

I think we are a lot alike. Complicated, and I always wonder if I will fit in anyplace in this world. I am sure you know how we all feel about our group here. You will be missed. Take care and eat your vitiman E

Best Wishes

controler

7. Scotcov

Scotcov Guest

Take care, snowman. I'm going to have to keep going back to your posts and reread them. You've helped alot of people, especially me.
    Please get rest and come back soon.
    With warm affection,
    Scotcov

8. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

snowman,

First of all, I'm very sorry to see you leave - I sincerely do hope it's merely for the time being!

As for:

We have been discussing your request within our team - depending that, the thread has been parked on one of our private forums.

Two aspects have been taken into account in our discussion:

a) has anything been posted in the thread that does violate our TOS. We did find no such thing.

b) Although we are unaware as of why you want the thread being removed/deleted, it's a matter of principals. As soon as a thread has been started, and answers have been posted, a thread doesn't "belong" to anyone in specific anymore. This goes for the one who started the thread as well. Merely on very rare ocassions (TOS violation etc), we do consider to make an exception to this rule.

Thus, without intending to offend you! - the thread will be put up again.

That being said: we firmly believe in "playing nice" - and this goes for all threads an posts. Contributors should be aware we will not tollerate insults, flaming etc. In case these do happen, our team will jump on it right away. We are not in the habit of banning; offenders will notice we do alter such posts, will be asked to withold from such posts, and warned in case this does not help.

regards.

paul

9. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi

humm what to say ??

well cant say i really know you coz iv not been around wilders as much as most of the others here

but from what iv seen you seam like a good person who knows there stuff and your contribution to this forum will be missed

i wish you well good bye

10. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Hi Snowman,

Be well.

11. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowman,

Please take some rest and take good care of yourself !

Of course it is your decision what to do, but please be assured that I would miss you !!!
    So I really, really hope that you'll come back !!!

All my best wishes to you my friend,

Warmest regards, Jan.

12. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Snowman.I don't know you as well as some of the other forum-goers do.But,I have enjoyed your posts and your perspectives on security.You will be missed.Take care of yourself and come back soon.the Tester.

13. snowman

snowman Guest

To: Paul/Board Admistration

Re: Official Request To Terminate Membership

At my personal request please terminate my
    membership here at the Forum at the earliest
    possible time.

Personally I shall consider said termination to
    be immediately effectived.

Thank You
    Snowman

snowman

14. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowman,

I just saw you were on the board, and I immediately wrote you an IM to tell you how happy I was to see you again.

And now I just read your last posting.

I feel so sad now, I don't know what to say, I really don't.

It's your decision, of course.

I wished there was a way to sort things out.
    I know, you almost never use email. But maybe, still, there could a way to solve things in private. If you like, email Paul, me or any other mod/admin, anytime!!!

I didn't want this to happen...

Good luck, Snowy. All my best wishes to you!!!

Warm regards, Jan.

15. Paul Wilders

Although - as expressed before - I'm very sorry to see you leave snowman, your account has been deleted as by request.

regards.

paul

16. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

o_O :eek: :doubt: :'(what happens i leave for a little bit and wilders goes run ah muck :mad:must blaze pull out his wilders be good sticlk or the newby boom boom stick

17. eyespy

eyespy Registered Member

-----------Stranger than fiction-------------------

bill o_O

18. Paul Wilders

For those not knowing: this thread is related to this one.

regards.

paul

19. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Gee, I hope Snowy didn't get into any legal trouble by naming Google, Yahoo or Com.com?

20. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:rolleyes:you mean thats it lol thats whatthis was all about lol why not repost thread under anoymeness lol

delet it and repost it as anoynemess geesss wasnt that big of a deal lol :D

i love you guys but even to me that was just silly ;)

21. Paul Wilders

This issue has been settled, and is done and over with. We have expressed our view in this matter - no offense, but it's not open for (new) discussion.

regards.

paul

22. snowman

snowman Guest

Paul, if I may please briefly comment

At the very beginning of this thread it was clearly stated that I did not wish to discuss this matter...an that still is applicable. However, some clarification on my part may be in order.
    Folks, behind each monitor is a real person with a real life. We meet here...we share here, and grown to care for each other here.
    Please understand that my reason for giving up my membership at this forum is a highly personal matter.
    Contrary to belief those reasons were in no way related to the thread "cookie alert" nor any actions thereafter. During my years of association with Paul I have always held him in high esteem......an still do......the same applies to all admistrators of this forum..its moderators..members and guests. It appears that even Paul mis-understood perhaps somewhat.....so may I now point out that my departure notice was given prior to any actions afterwards.........I am not nor ever was offended by Paul nor any admistrator of this forum. Nor did I at anytime state that I would not return or consider registering in the future. There is NO ax to grind.......there is NO issue......
    Everyone knows that I was seriously ill for most an entire year.......an that has taken a very toll on me....moreso than even I care to admit. There are resposibilities that I must attend to immediately that require my full time. For the record...I am not suppose to even have an internet connection....a mistake has caused the provider to not cancel the connection as was requested by me. Folks, I have not only cancelled my membership here but also cancelled all connection. Surely a clear sign that very pressing matters need my full time.

Hopefully this will shed light on this matter.

Snowman

** Paul, perhaps I should have offered this comment sooner.......frankly its been a rather difficult time in my private matters.....alot on my mind....

23. snowman

snowman Guest

Pieter

unfortunately I did not read the pm you sent...at the time a very heavy weight was tossed my way an suddenly all else loss meaning.
    so, as a final comment before shuting down the ye ole computer and boxing it for storage. Pieter you do a very fine job an deserve a compliment.....the snowman has appreciated knowing you...sharing with you..an always will be wishing you well.

snowman

an now..to all a good night

24. eyespy

eyespy Registered Member

SNOWMAN......
    YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!

Wishing you the best .....

kindest regards,
    bill ;)

25. Paul Wilders

snowman,

Apologies in case I misunderstood.

Please do take care of yourself!

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.