Deleted Post?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NielN, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NielN

NielN Registered Member

I left a post a couple of days ago about TI9 that I had just purchased and downloaded from NewEgg. I had tried it on two computers, and it was exhibiting problems, like hanging the computer on the first use, and blue screens when trying to shut down the computer, on both systems. I gave details about the problems.

The post also pointed out that NewEgg's site says you are buying TI8 and then you get TI9 when you download.

I said that I was disappointed about the product being released with so many bugs.

I can't find the post now. Was it deleted? Why? These are legitimate and repeatable problems that need to be fixed.

N

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hello NielN, and welcome to Wilders Security and the Acronis Forum.

Is this the thread you are speaking of:

Computer shut down, posted by {guest} NielN.
    Note - another thread titled "First Use Failed" was also found and merged with the 2nd thread, and PM sent to NielN with the link.

Since the Acronis True Image Product Line forum is quite busy, threads can drop from the first page quickly. Your's had dropped to the 4th page and since you had posted it as a guest, it becomes a bit more difficult to search for it, whereas now that you have registered, you can look up your posts through your profile page. ;)

Regards,

snap

Note - Niel, since I believe the thread I linked to is the one you were looking for, I'll close this one now to prevent the possibility of having two threads going on the same topic. Please continue in your other thread. Thank you. - snap

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.