DefenseWall Firewall HIPS issues w/ NOD32 v5

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sweater, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Since I installed NOD32 version 5 antivirus w/ DefenseWall Personal Firewall I could not shutdown my pc anymore. It's stuck in ...Saving your settings...and could not go to shutting down your pc.

I uninstalled and removed DefenseWall Personal Firewall and I could shutdown my pc like normal. I even tried DefenseWall HIPS only but still the same thing happens, could not shutdown the pc.

I guess, there are some incompatibility issue with NOD32 v5 with DF HIPS...(I've tried to disable the NOD32 v5 built-in HIPS but still didn't work out..could not shutdown still)...but not sure if this was also the same problem experience with others.

As of now, I'm just using NOD32 v5...and felt worried if this can be good enough without DF Wall.

What can you suggest? o_O

Did this thing also happens to your set-up?

2. The Seeker

The Seeker Registered Member

3. vojta

vojta Registered Member

Did you follow this procedure when installing Nord32?:

Files inside the downloads areas can be modified by untrusted processes (temporarily) so that software installations can be successful.

4. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

I think I know what's the problem here. Send an e-mail to support [at] softsphere [dt] com and I'll send you new driver nack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.