Defense+: how fast reset the default configuration ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by blacknight, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Yesterday erroneously I setted CIS on Proactive Security Mode. I never used it, I set CIS in an highest configuration, something as " Block by Default and Allow only by Exception " :D . How is the fastest way to reset CIS configuration and delete all CIS learned, at once ? ( meanwhile, I restored the disk image created 10 minutes before :D )

2. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

For me it's just right-click on the system tray icon and set it to the previous profile again. :D

3. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

No, because I saw that so doing Defense+ remembers what it learned in Proactive Mode for my applications, and doesn't alert me when I run them coming back in my previous configuration ( personal configuration, not predefined profile ).

4. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

In that case I dunno, that's how I solved it when IMO Proactive produced too many pop-ups from D+. Now I don't even run it, only the sandbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.