DefencePlus

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by solarpowered candle, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

2. btman

btman Registered Member

Considering the lack of replies, I'm going to say no lol.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Not sure about DefencePlus but some do use DefenceWall.
    What is plus in DefencePlus BTW.

4. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

thanks for the replies i guess no one has tried this . i am wondering if cyberhawk is starting to cover much of the same areas with buffer overflows and system exploits. it seems to be an application that is for the prevention of hacking , which is for many that silent dread .
    there isnt much info on site , however it sounds good.

quote from info:
    DefencePlus:
    DefencePlus (previously known as Anti-Cracker Shield) is a powerful proactive multi-level defense against hackers, viruses and Internet worms which may try to attack your computer. It provides a level of defense that is not covered by anti-virus or firewall software. To be totally safe on the Internet, you need the security of DefencePlus.
    DefencePlus protects your system against buffer overflow "exploits" which Hackers often use to crack computers on the Internet. These exploits exist owing to the vulnerabilities in many different components of your operating system, as well as those of application software such as network games, Internet-browsers, and e-mail programs etc). In any of these exploitable cases, neither anti-virus nor firewalls would be able to protect you. Only DefencePlus, a multi-level proactive security system, is able to cope with all known and unknown versions of these "exploits". DefencePlus provides the highest security possible and enables computers to work at their intended optimum level.

i was wondering if it had been tested .

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Well! from this info I am unable to guess any features added to DefenceWall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.