Default Time for Policy to Apply

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by itxpert, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itxpert

itxpert Registered Member

Dear All,
    I want to know if there is any option available in Eset Remote Administrator Server to set the time for changes made in Client Policy to apply to Eset Clients? What is the default time for these changes to apply to clients? Can we force policy changes immediately?

Thanks & Regards

2. ssapp80

ssapp80 Registered Member

Bump on this one......I'd like to know as well. Haven't seen this topic discussed on anything I've read over.

3. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

I'm assuming your referring to the Policy Manager in ERAS. Policy Changes take place a few moments after a Client connects to the ERA Server (however long it takes to download the policy XML and process the changes. To change how often a Policy Change takes place, you could change how often a client checks in. The default is 10 minutes.

So, if you are working on a Policy and make a bunch of changes, within 10-minutes all Clients on that Policy that are actively checking in will have the policy changes in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.