Deep Freeze 7 no icon in taskbar, Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F6 not working

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by PCbad, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCbad

PCbad Registered Member

Hi all,

I have a huge problem with my Deep Freeze.
    I dont know how it happened, but a few days ago I wanted to update my video card driver, so I pressed the shortcut buttons for DF... nothing...
    I have Deep Freeze Standard v7.20.020.3398.

I tried to manually run the program, from program files, but I get an error: BEX, DFStd.exe.
    The DFServ is set to automatic startup type, and I tried to start it... I get another error: (in event viewer) > event 7009 A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the DFServ service to connect.

I tried to run the setup, trying to uninstall it... Workstation install program for Deep Freeze 7.00 has stopped working (BEX, DFStd.exe)

I can't find the DFStd in the process list of the task manager, because I could have tried the 20 years back the BIOS, debugging mode, and delete the program.
    Now I am stucked with a Status: FROZEN Deep Freeze.
    I've searched for Anti Deep Freeze, version 7... that failed.
    I searched for help in the Faronics Support forum, or whatever is that... they said that I have to give them some info about the product (the email that I ordered the DF, and some other sh**), but I did not bought this. I just downloaded it from one torrent site, like... about 70% of the people (don't want to be a jerk here). Anyway, the DF support said that they can not help me with more infos about this "freezy" :shifty: situation.

I dont know what should I do, and maybe you can help me.
    I don't want to reinstall windows. System restore... failed. DF is frozen, so....yeah. :mad:

2. PCbad

PCbad Registered Member

I just love the readiness to reply is here :)

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

There be the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.