Deciding betweenPrivateFW/OnlineArmor/Outpost free

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by drhu22, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motherroad

Motherroad Registered Member

Running the Beta of Outpost here on widows7x64 and it is running very well.

2. ichito

ichito Registered Member

@sh4dow
    You do not understand me, and erroneously read on what I wrote...my whole expression looks like this
    and it means taht one can not say that a program is only for one or another's user... all depends on how much the user knows, and how big are his skills. And features (rules for ports, applications, protocols, IP, ect.) was only some examples but not full list all the possibilities of firewalls that I mentioned earlier.
    Next...further your expression looks like as a commentary to my words...if so, where I used the words "many popups" and "light"?...if not, then maybe it would be more elegant to write to what or whom exactly is the answer?

Not quite so...when you access the Firewall Status Screen by double-clicking the icon in your system tray, in the table Active Connection you can see connections that are currently in use. You can fix on Resolve addresses and you have an IP adress...than you can from right-click menu choose "kill process", "go to ports", "close connection". There are not advanced option but still are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.