Dear Mods?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Cosmo32, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

I just read LWM's 9/3/13 share about ESET forums are now closed and in archive status. Fine. I have been watching this move to ESET from Wilders for some months. Now it is real. I am now registered at the ESET Security Forums.

I joined Wilders Security Forums to gain access to the ESET community. Now, as it turns out, there is no reason for me to reamain a member. Much of the remaining forums here at Wilders hold little interest for me, well, except for threads about Sandboxie, which I still think about. Still as I still know about Wilders, I can visit from time to time to read w/o needing to login and ask questions directly.

Can I ask the admin folk to remove me as a registered forum member? Or, may I delete myself via the User CP?:doubt:

Thank you so much for your care, feeding, and maintenance of this website and all the forums contained. For me, this location was an every day read since I chose ESET for my A/V needs. Yes, I did learn alot along the way also!:D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
  2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

I would keep the account here too incase you want to post anytime in the future :)

3. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Nameless member, cya. :thumb:

4. Pinga

Pinga Registered Member

Dear Mods borders on feudal. Why can't people delete their own accounts?

5. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Probably because it's not a vB feature so it would require them writing one.

6. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I read posts here all the time that aren't relevant to my current uses, but it's amazing how much you learn from reading threads. Not only that, but you also learn about software that can benefit you that you otherwise would never know about. Stick around. :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.