DD10 on nForce4 SLI X16 with RAID0?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by jschroettle, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jschroettle

jschroettle Registered Member

Hello there,

does DD10 (latest version) work on a mainboard with the nVidia nForce4 SLI X16 chipset in RAID0 configuration? I have two WD Raptor in RAID0 configuration as system drive for Windows XP. Before I install the OS Selector part of DiskDirector 10 I would like to get a confirmation that this works because an error would corrupt my whole system.
    BTW: I own TrueImage 9 whose bootable media in the latest release does NOT work in this configuration so a restore is not possible in case of failure!

Regards

Josef

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Josef,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

We do not expect any issues regarding the compatibility of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 with your RAID configuration.

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 to see how the software works on your computer.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.