Days with My Rising Antivirus

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by FrenzyLion, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrenzyLion

FrenzyLion Registered Member

:D :D :D

Once I was truly a netter who living with Internet for almost 14 hours each day. Does it a horrible life? Yes, I think so. But I am here not talking about my terrible habit, I am here want to share you something. RISING Antivirus, a security software I found while I am surfing online.

While I first know RISING Antivirus, it is a piece of post in Wilders Security Forums (https://www.wilderssecurity.com/). These security experts were talking about RISING Antivirus Free Edition, they marked the excellent aspects and unsatisfied aspects of RISING Antivirus Free Edition. I was newly graduated from high school then, and did not have much free money pay for anti-virus software, though it did really cost too much. So I prefer the free anti-virus software from those antivirus software vendors.

So I checked that post carefully and got more details about this RISING Antivirus Free Edition product, then I downloaded it from Brothersoft.com (http://www.brothersoft.com), uninstalled my old AVG free antivirus, and install this Rising antivirus.

Now, I have free money to pay antivirus software. I earn money by running a small online store on Ebay, and waiter in a bar named “secrete palace”. So I bought Rising antivirus paid version product and set it as my primary security defense.

Well, I should say, I love Rising antivirus from the first time I know it. So you would ask me why? And are you a capper of Rising antivirus?

My answer should be NO, definitely NO.
    I am only one of thousands of Rising’s end users, and they even didn’t know me either. If they know me, what about the Rising company? FBI? Ha…

The following things are why I am happy with Rising antivirus:
    First, the free antivirus is very very different from other free ones. Rising provide update service once a day, though this update speed is a little lower in speed; but other free antivirus software release their upgrade package with a long term, so users always get infected by the new virus programs. So you can see the difference between Rising antivirus and the other free antivirus software. That’s one reason why I love Rising antivirus.

For the second reason is: Rising antivirus has more functions than other free antivirus. Many of you may know that free antivirus is totally an abridged one of their paid version. They cancel many good functions from the paid version and make it as a free one, then they release offline upgrade package by month or even quarter. It is horrible!!! What should I do if I get infected by a virus which the current antivirus can not clean? Wait for a month or even a quarter for the upgrade package? That’s impossible. I need antivirus can give me security defense in time, and protect my computer for real time.
    So I think you can know my second reason why I love Rising antivirus.

Here is the third reason why I love Rising antivirus:
    Once my computer was got infect by a serious virus program, and Rising can not clean it from my computer. So I ask Rising support centre for help. The security engineer asked me to submit the virus sample to them, I did. And they sent me feedback with solution only after 30 minutes; also they told me that thank me for reporting virus sample, and the solutions would be added in next upgrade package. They provide me a great support.

Also, you may say that: this is only your words, it is incredible.
    OK, that’s not my personal choice with Rising antivirus. You can get more information from Rising’s website (http://www.rising-global.com). And now they have 80,000,000 end users, and 70,000 business users. Also they have customers from bank industry, education institutions, and communication industry, and so on. What about their opinion about Rising antivirus? They must choose Rising antivirus while they trust Rising can give them a really safe security protection.

That’s my opinion about Rising antivirus. And I introduce you this security software here and only want share this good and free antivirus with you. So, if you like this, you can go to their free product website (http://www.freerav.com) to download it; if you do not trust my words, it is also OK, you can go to their website (http://www.rising-global.com) to get more information.

If you like Rising antivirus and use it as your primary antivirus, please do not forget to share it with people around you.

2. FiOS Dan

FiOS Dan Registered Member

Why did you post this in the "Polls" forum?

Note from LowWaterMark: Thread now moved from Polls forum to other anti-virus software section.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
  3. FrenzyLion

sorry about this post.
    What i want is just share my experinece with people.
    May be i choose a wrong section.
    Soooory.
    :-*

4. Zetelo

Zetelo Registered Member

So, basically you wanted to tell us that you have Rising installed on your pc and you're pretty much satisfied with it?

ehm, k...
    Could it be that you need somebody to talk? You know, you don't need to tell us why you couldn't afford an antivirus and how you earned money. I'm sorry, I find your post a little bit too strange ^^

Other than that, be happy with Rising.

5. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

Yes, a little too much information from FrenzyLion :D

Thanks for sharing your experience with Rising :thumb:

6. FrenzyLion

To Zetelo, and Mscstorm:

thanks for your two guys.
    yes, the message seems too long to share messages.

truely I love RISING. thanks to you guys again. :cool: :cool:

7. tipstir

tipstir Registered Member

I use the full suite is free well the English/Chinese version one. You have the free AV international version which is free. They have English/Chinese version one also free. The different is minor but all work the same. But you're right about their support is excellent and they do fix the problem and send out daily updates with fixes. My system is 100% clean on all from Server, Desktops and wireless laptops and the darn suite doesn't slow none of the systems I have.

I've send them a lot of cloaked-malware, worm autorun.inf and other unknowns the software can detect stuff and it has orders to clean first or delete the suckers! I had download a file and I couldn't find it Rising RAV in the suite removed the file as it had some sort of worm in the file and automatically send the results back to Rising on the pest name.

8. Espresso

Espresso Registered Member

That was like an infomercial. Do we get a free ginzu knife?

9. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

the commercial needs more work. it doesn't make me want to try it at all, even free

10. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

All I can say to this thread is

:blink:o_O:gack::ouch:o_O

11. FrenzyLion

To Espresso, and Cudni,

I promiss this is not concerning with commercial things.
    I only post it for share, no commercial!!!

I know that the most popular antivirus brand are Kaspersky, AVG, Anvir and others, but i think Rising may also one of them.

Rising has millions of users around China and other countries, so I think it is really a popular one.

12. Dr33

Dr33 Registered Member

i think is a good review, and i like and recommend rising to my friends :thumb:

13. tipstir

tipstir Registered Member

Frankly I use everything out there! Rising does right. Suite 2009 is better product there are also extra tools that can be downloaded and the program can use those features too to battle on going pest control. The none suite versions RAV and RFW are okay. Rising PC Doctor finally got updated. I had installed on system running Spyware Doctor with Anti-Virus SE on family member. It found 1 pest on her system. That will also update the system for missing patches needed for the OS and Office.

14. ftfans

ftfans Registered Member

Why don't you tell they something about what Rising did with Kaspersky in China?
    The aspersion!?
    Rising convicted of an offence.

15. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Do you have a link for this?

16. Fly

Fly Registered Member

17. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

Because it isn't the topic'matter.

Again the same.

It isn't needed to distract.

18. Teknokrat

Teknokrat Registered Member

No, let's not ruin the commercial with facts...

Seriously, you don't think it's a good thing to know as much as possible about a vendor before you make the decision to use their products or not?

I do. Thanks for the additional info - that's enough to make sure I won't be using their products.

regards,
    T

19. Zimzi

Zimzi Registered Member

Did Rising include context menu shortcut when using FreeCommander in newest edition? When I tried Rising some time ago there was context menu shortcut only in Windows Explorer and not in Free Commander (very popular free file manager). I do not know what is situation with other popular file manager software such as Total Commander etc.

20. zen_usuario

zen_usuario Registered Member

+1 :thumb:

21. IBK

IBK AV Expert

hm, something strange seems to have happened inside this thread - I think to remember that it contained some interesting posts (i guess between post #13 and #14) of some members before it went off-topic (although the new off-topic posts rises a bit suspects about some posters and let's say "ads-intentions"). have they been deleted without notification or i am just looking in the wrong thread? moderators plz keep an eye on this thread.

22. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Hats off to you for your dedication and thorough research! This is very interesting data. I had no idea Rising was so widespread in China. 99,9999% of Wilder's security maniacs, wouldn't be able to provide such detailed data on their favourite antivirus.

You really love Rising, don't you. I am happy for you. :thumb:

Rising's free offer is surely a good thing for the users worldwide.

Just a minor slip:

Replace "thousands" with "millions" and you 're good to go again! :thumb:

I 'd rather call it "unique". I loved this thread. I find it most refreshing. :argh: Not the usual boring "i like this AV". As a matter of fact, i haven't seen before such a presentation from an enthusiast! :D

23. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

I was under the impression that kaspersky sued rising and rising sued kaspersky......what were the results of these suits?..anybody know?
    ellison

24. bonedriven

bonedriven Registered Member

Happy to see you are satisfied with Rising.

BTW,can someone tell me if "capper" is the right word to use here? I know what he means but I don't know what "capper" actually means. Someone teach me new slangs to describe a situation like this. Please.

25. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

A waiter at the “secrete palace”. Man I am glad I don't have your job. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.