Date of Demise?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by bellgamin, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I bought a license for SOL in March 2010. Prevx GUI > License shows License Key but it does not show expiration date thereof.

Q1- Is that expiration date available for viewing anywhere within Prevx's GUI?

Q2- On 25 Sept 2010 I downloaded prevxfacebook.exe file version 3.0.5.199. Are there any ads/disads for running that version of SOL instead of the one I bought in March 2010? Such as -- will it have a longer time before expiring? Does it have the same bells & whistles as does the SOL I bought last March?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

It's likely that your license key has "Hide License" enabled (which I think we may have in place automatically for SafeOnline licenses). If you could send me your license, I'll get you your expiration date :)

The Facebook version has slightly lower detection because it tries to offer a more user-friendly experience. You'll want to bump up your heuristic settings one level to bring them back to where they are normally, but besides that, you should be good to go! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.