Dashline On FireFox?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sooflymami, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

Whenever I click on something when I use firefox, the line appears around on whatever I click on, but nothing appears on the IE browser. Is there any way to get rid of that on Firefox or is that just the way how my computer is? and do you think it shouldn't appear that same line on the IE or change anything on IE if I update Firefox version? Because I dont want that to be showing on the IE when I update it. Im using the older version of FireFox right now.

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

have you got a screenshot of it? i bet i completely misunderstood the problem! my proxomitron puts lines through links i have visted.

3. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

i sent u picture of it but I didnt even press the enter button, Wherever I just click with the mouse, it appears on whatever I click on. But do u think it shouldnt provide it on IE browser if I update newest version of Firefox?

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

like i said in the PM nothing will change in IE the lines won't appear in IE.

the lines will always be on whatever has focus, clicking on something gives it focus, it's a way to show someone who doesn't use a mouse where the focus is on the screen.

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

yes that's it, the tab focus.

you know i never even notice it, but now i'm totally aware of it every time i click on something in firefox lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.