Dangerous Website!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ejmarkow, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejmarkow

ejmarkow Registered Member

Dear Javacool,

The following website is extremely dangerous if opened and should be included in the next file update for SpywareBlaster:

blaster.javacools.spyware.spyware.ru

I opened that page by accident 2 times already, and it completely knocked out my computer with trojans, spyware, malware, etc. Please, block that page in your Spywareblaster program. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Eugene

2. kwesi

kwesi Registered Member

I'm sure that it will be easy to find the answer to this by trial-and-error, or searching in this forum, or googling it, but could someone please post here a method for adding a banned/dodgy site to Spywareblaster's list, please?

Also, I assume that someone here will know how to notify Javacool about adding the site to their updates, somehow? Thanks, People.

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Javacool is active in reading threads in this Forum and by doing so will see the mention of this site.

As for adding a site to Spywareblasters Restricted Sites protection....this can be accomplished in-directly by simply adding the site to the Restricted Zone in IE.

4. scott lang

scott lang Registered Member

great point bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.