Damaged Program

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by welberger, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welberger

welberger Registered Member

Hallo,

since yesterday I always get the foloowing message when I try to start SpyWare Blaster:

"This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it."

So that's what I did - I reinstalled the program just to get the same error again. Is anyone out there who expereinced the same problem and got a solution to it? I surely would be greatfull like hell.

Thanx,
    achim

2. GizmoNH

GizmoNH Guest

No Solution here !! but I am getting the same error on a new download & Install - Win 2K.

Any help out there!!!

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

4. Falcon29

Falcon29 Registered Member

'German' connection didn't help, don't speak German.
    Wish they had language option. Anyway, I'm in same boat as most others. SpywareBlaster 'damaged'. Homepage hijacked by 'about:blank'. Can't change it back to MSNBC.
    Search For................ is displayed page. Spybot doesn't see problem when I 'check for problems'. However, Spybot sees registry change at startup and shutdown. If anyway
    speaks German, perhaps you could help out with some translations. 'German' connection works (page 3, #60).
    A friend used it to fix this problem on another computer a couple of weeks ago but he's out of town for awhile.
    Evidently, this search hijacker is everywhere in Google.
    I think Yahoo has same problem. If this keeps up, PCs
    will go the same way as CBs. Hope JAVA comes thru.
    Falcon29

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.