D-link router and xerobank(vpn):advice needed

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by kasperking, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasperking

kasperking Registered Member

hi....i got myself a d-link router with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall....now in bridge mode with a dialup broadband connection i can use xerobank(vpn) with no issues but in PPPoE mode xerobank connects to its server but i can't browse no application is able to connect too net.....not even on disabling nat/firewall
    so....do i have to port forward or what...in vpn/pf it has ...IPSEC L2P and PPTP which is for xerobank ? thanks

Attached Files:

2. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

You should post in Privacy software, where SteveTX can see your post Or post on Xerobanks Forum.

3. kasperking

kasperking Registered Member

done....i thought the expertise of wilders members would get me a solution and that too sooner as wilders attract quite a traffic :p

4. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

You could have still asked at Wilders, SteveTX is the front man for Xerobank and does handle questions for Xerobank in the Privacy Software section here at Wilders.
    Other Firewalls just doesn't apply to VPN's.

Mod should've noticed, but good you have found the best location for your question. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.