CYBERSCRUB PRIVACY SUITE ERROR MESSAGE

Discussion in 'hardware' started by ESQ_ERRANT, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESQ_ERRANT

ESQ_ERRANT Registered Member

I decided to purchase Cyberscrub Privacy Suite having reviewed discussions on the merits of various file cleaners on Wilders. I have, unfortunately, run into a problem involving the cleaning of locked files, such as page files, on reboot. I receive the following application error message:

Exception XCannotCompileDef in module engine.dll at 000E0076. "EndMain" expected. (205)

The above (in red) is precisely how the error message reads.

I have contacted Cyberscrub technical support and have received a support ticket number, so I know that the Company has received my query. That was three days ago. I have not yet received a reply or even an acknowledgement of receipt of my query.

I have looked in vain for some answer to my problem.

My OS is Windows XP Pro, with Service Pack 3 installed. I am running the following security Apps:

Kaspersky Internet Security Version 8.0.0.454
    DefenseWall HIPS v. 2.45
    A-Squared (Version 4.0.0.60)
    Ghost Security Suite [Beta] v.110

I have given Cyberscrub "trusted" rights in all security suite applications. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cyberscrub, but that has not worked. I have also disabled all security applications, but I still receive the same error code on reboot.

I would sincerely appreciate assistance in resolving this technical problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.