Cyberhawk Mem. ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

How much memory usage does CH use on your computer? I have CH on two computers. On this computer I checked Task Manager and was over 34000. I rebooted and checked again and now it is 10650. Is this what they call memory leakage?

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Becky from cyberhawk support said resourse usage would be dropped in new version i belive.
    lodore

3. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

It starts pretty low then continually climbs. I don't notice it affecting anything. I was just wondered why it climbs? I am looking forward to the new version.

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

13 + 8 mb APPROX, total 21 MB with two processes.

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Hey members, greets from EASTER.

That is exactly what i been experiencing in about each and every new CyberHawk release, first beta being the only exception. And that's also why no matter how much i favored this proggy and really admire it's cat-like reflexes on jumping up alerts and intercepting things, i had to let it go the way of all softs that cause a definite slowdown on performance.

I too am in some anticipation that this newest release, whenever it comes about, will prove to remedy that issue and ALL other issues many have openly expressed here in the forums & to CyberHawk Support specifically.

Good Luck to us all.

6. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

Service 8000 and climbing. Tray 4152 seems steady.

Have seen it climb very high before but everything seems to work fine anyway.

8200 now. Lets see what happens with new version.

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.