Customer with 3633 asked for password

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jimdinkey, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimdinkey

jimdinkey Registered Member

Customer says:

Went to open the back-up that we did on the external drive, and it's giving me the message that it needs the password. I have no clue what THAT is all about.. do you, or do you know how to get by it??
    Les

Other posts indicate possibly version upgrade might help. Will latest version 9 fix it? What is earliest version 9 upgrade that will fix problem of customer gets password request when no password specified?

Jim

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jimdinkey,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please be aware that the issue your customer reports only exists in the build 4871 of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. We do not have reports of such issues in any previous versions of Acronis True Image.

Notice that it’s always best to update to the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Or the customer put in a password and doesn't remember doing so.

Has the client tried all the typical passwords he uses?

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Or even tried just [eneter] with no pword typed in?

5. SemiP

SemiP Registered Member

Acronis is so very sorry.

sorry. sorry. sorry. so very sorry. delay. delay. delay.

When will there be a fix for the above referenced problem [Acronis asking for a password] and all others in Acronis 10??

So very sorry.

6. SBacklin

SBacklin Registered Member

I think Acronis TI 10 has bugs which really makes me angry. I am having a password problem too. I try to schedule a task and 99 percent of the time, it does not run because of logon failure. I use Vista Home Premium. I don't have a password setup on my Windows account and yet when I try to schedule a task, it doesn't work. It says my 'logon' information is incorrect when it IS correct because all I need is my username. I have the latest build of TI 10 and it has some problems. What exactly is going on? When will it be fixed?

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello SBacklin,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please download and install the latest build (4940) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.