Customer Support?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by MindTwisted, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindTwisted

MindTwisted Registered Member

So now, apparently, the admins here are deleting all my posts because I'm not happy with the quality of support that ESET gives. I am a very unsatisfied and disappointed customer, and this forum's unprofessionalism and lack of support is making everything twice as bad.

Okay, then, who should I complain to about the level of service I'm receiving from this forum and ESET in general? Can I ask that question here, or will this post just be deleted too?

2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

Why all this complaining?

Do it like I do it: I wont renew my license when it is expired.
    In July I will have a nother Security suite.

That's all.

If Eset is offering nothing better than that.. then its not worth it anymore.

The good times are definitely over with Eset.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  3. DarrenDavisLeeSome

DarrenDavisLeeSome Registered Member

That's...about the long and short of it. Unfortunately, I still have 18 months left on my subscription of ESS. Definately not looking foward to having to find another suite though. Norton is out (anything by Symantec is out). I've tried McAfee, Kaspersky, Panda.

September of last year is when I started using ESS (3.0.6XX). Thought it would be the last suite I would ever need. Not feeling that way now.

Yeah. Sad truth.

4. Bell1

Bell1 Registered Member

Complain to Eset about the software. Unless I'm paying for a forum's support, then I don't expect any level of service from it. I have lurked here a long time and certainly have never expected to get official support for Eset or any other software. If I don't like the service I get here, then I'm free to sign out and leave for greener pastures.
    Just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.