Custom Files?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by redwolfe_98, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

i was looking for the custom "ghost" files.. the two threads that discuss custom files were both locked about 3 months ago..

i haven't figured out how to tweek any of the rules.. i tried to find where i had set some things to "always allow", but i could not find those..

Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

redwolf_98, you would do well to take your time and get familiar with RD and how it works before getting into adding custom rules. I say this as someone that was in the same place you are now with RD, a new user and wanting to wring the most out of it. I believe, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I am wrong, that the rule sets in RD 2 include most if not all of Puff_M_D's, and Tony's rule sets.

As for finding where these are on the Main tab click Configure. If you did everything right you should have some entries under Application Rules. Clicking on the Application Rules group will list all of the application always allow/block settings you have set. While clicking on any specific application group under the Application Rules will show you only those settings for that application.

I hope this helps.

3. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

thanks disciple..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.