currupted image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by paultjuh1980, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paultjuh1980

paultjuh1980 Registered Member

Hello,

I'm using True Image for a year without any problems. Today I haved make a image of my drive and after that, I check the image and True Image says that the image archive is corrupted. I try it 6 times and after that I did a check on previous exsisting GOOD images but even these are now corrupted.

I haved already check the drives for errors and I haved tryed different drives and did even use memtest and the are no problems with my computer. I did not change Windows like install/deinstall or making changes on settings.

Please help me.

E00070020 True Image enterprise server.

2. Frangio

Frangio Registered Member

I've the same problem and the same error code.
    I've upgraded to Acronis True Image Workstation 9.1 build 3718 but without results.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Paultjuh1980 and Frangio,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please be aware this is a discrepancy of backup validation in Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server and Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation (build 371:cool:. Please, just ignore the validation result. The backups still can be restored with no problems.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

This problem will be resolved in the nearest future.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Ivan Sarychev

4. Menestheus

Menestheus Registered Member

Well at least that's SOME news! :blink:

I hope that Acronis will post to this thread when they've got the problem resolved and will let us know which build to download. :rolleyes:

5. Rainer_1958

Rainer_1958 Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm a Newbi here - but more than 25y in the work's in the software programing.
    I have the same problem's - my Desktop crashed and I can't restore the C-Partion - with my experiance in have every month create a FULL IMAGE from this partion ( in circle of 3 month's) - and ALL off this three Images are corrupt? I can't belived this. I check the Archive after create and TI Software tell 'OK' - what's wrong Guy's?
    You don't test your software ?

I have search and found many helps here :) -this is OK-
    but when I pay for a IMAGING Software that helps in a disaster situation and I can't accept, that this important function don't work!

I have my arcives on a seperat disk on IEE1334 under WinXP. And my Software is everytime actualy.
    I hope ACRONIS have fast a solution for this archive problems !
    I've read many other postings with this problem -

and all what I read from Support ACRONIS is - next version's - sorry -

@Support ACRONIS
    - this is not a solution from a professional - your customer stand in a disaster situation and what you say - sorry ....

Your customer must invest many time to restore the computer - and the software that your company sell's should be an assistance, in order to solve this disaster situation, if the customer notices the fact that the software don't work the assistance, that was promised (and was paid for !) is it already very sarcastic if the supplier except an apology and no solution has.

Feel free to contact me (I'm a registreted user of TI Home Version 9.0 )- be able to do gladly software architecture to discuss, or test, or solutions...

rgds
    Rainer

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.