Cryptocloud down again?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by bc_helix, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bc_helix

bc_helix Registered Member

Are any other CC subscribers having trouble connecting to the servers? This has been a problem for maybe 5 or so days, and their support forum seems to be down as well. Nobody got raided/vanned again did they?

2. zokzuieng

zokzuieng Registered Member

Hi,

yes I have the same problem like you. Since some days no service, no VPN, the homepage of cryptocloud.com is down, same as support forum. Email server is also down, no communication with the hotline guys. It is as if cryptocloud does not exist any more.:(

I can understand that they may have technical problems. But a way to maintain the confidence of their clients is to inform them about problems. I am disappointed.

3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Every online business should own a Twitter account if for no other purpose than to post status messages regarding their own website.

4. kkatarn

kkatarn Registered Member

Hi ... not only do they have a Twitter account (http://twitter.com/Baneki) ... as I stated in a previous reply which got deleted for no discernible reason ... they also state since about 10 mins:
    "We are back up and fully operational! After some sleep we will be working on a solution to add time to all accounts!Thanks for your patience"

5. thesaint707

thesaint707 Registered Member

Apologies for the service drama and the lack of communication. I wish I could tell you there was something cool and we were raided or the other vpn services and their government handlers got us slowed, no it was something a bit less dramatic. Our provider decided to move locations, we were informed months ago but the person in charge of that aspect of our business neglected to tell anyone and now cannot. Suffice it to say the providers 12 hr move time turned into 48, then our encrypted HDD was damaged and needed to be massaged back to health. After that some new ip address drama and well we are back to stay!

Regardless of the details it is our fault and I accept full responsibility.

Thanks for your patience and support!

6. luddev

luddev Registered Member

upon entering their website(www.cryptocloud.com) I get warned by the browser claiming the certificates are invalid, also all of a sudden its Fastlane vpn?? Think their website has been hacked(or they changed name). Warning though, if you have a program like Norton that fills in ur credit card details automatically, becouse right at the first page you are supposed to fill in your details for membership( credit card details etc.) causing programs such as Nortons application to give away said details immideatly. This frther more strengthens my beliefs of some sort of hack or fraud in the mist.

Appreciate more comments on this.

Best regards

7. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

I see the same Cert warning as luddev :thumb:

Sounds dodgy changing names etc, without notice !

Also WTF is this ?

cc.gif

8. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

All of that at the same time you decided to change the name of the service?

9. bc_helix

bc_helix Registered Member

Yep, I'm back on. Seems to be working good. Thanks!

10. kkatarn

kkatarn Registered Member

Cryptocloud is Cryptocloud again and the warning about certificates not matching no longer shows, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.