Cross Site Assistance Please.

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by Time Out, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Out

Time Out Guest

Sorry if wrong place..Do you have any ideas on this one?

... I installed RegistryProt today, and afterwards I found something running a connection on my 'puter called 'Gentee' ... AdAware doesn't recognize it, but there's a new registry entry and it doesn't seem to be connected to RegProt ... I know I didn't d/l or authorize anything from 'gentee' ... anybody know what this is ? ...

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,3564413~root=security,1~mode=flat#3565411

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi John,

I repaired your link.
    At the moment I have no idea, but I do hope someone will come up with the solution.

Cheers, Jan.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yes, i've reacted on DSL and here i'll tell the same: i wrote an urgent email to DCS for an answer, as only the developer can tell. Seeing in the postings there what it is suposed to be i can imagine a possible reason why it could be there, but i just want to know for sure for everybody.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi again!
    DCS tells me nothing to worry about it is part of the software, Gentee is the installer program DCS uses - it has great internationalisation options (languages etc), is very configurable, and only adds ~35kb to a compressed install package.
    Trying to find out more when comes available.

5. grey_ghost

grey_ghost Registered Member

Hi,

I think this is what you are referring to. :)

http://www.gentee.com/

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.