creating an image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by howaboutit, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howaboutit

howaboutit Registered Member

well, i did install it on acronis on the second drive with an image file that i want to creat of the c:\theroot to F: the partitian disk with the zone of 16 gigs and the 130 gig for the main secondary drive where the my files folder is containing the tig file or image in a secondary folder called image, however the back file image read failed and didnot as far as i know make a tig or image file, this programs is not easy to get and the interface must dress the super user understanding from the get go, why is it so complex, and do i have to do something simple like create the image file to the secure zone, or how come i got errors, and it failed to do the backup imageof cdrive on F: drive, their is to many questions to get info concerning , i am perhaps a lousy at following directions and listening is not my pet pea. so if you have any sugestions i am all ears.

ah thanks for this forum, hope i get help.

winston

2. MiniMax

MiniMax Registered Member

This is for you Winston: A lot of full-stops to use in your next post:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But wait - there is more!!! Here is a handful of upper-case letters to go with those dots:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z

If you edit your post, using these gifts to make it more readable, I just might consider reading it again to see what the problem is.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Winston,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please describe a little bit more clearly what you want to do? If you wish to create the image of one partition and store it to another one please choose "Create Image" wizard and choose the partition (or disk) you want to image and then choose where you want to store the image. If you wish to store it on Acronis Secure Zone you need to create it prior to image creation. To create Acronis Secure Zone you may use "Manage Acronis Secure Zone" wizard.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Hi MiniMax,

You provide help to a lot of people, and I can understand your frustration with messages that are hard to read. None the less, sometime it's the best people can do on a first try, and sarcasm from any of us is really hurtful.

Ilya's message also asked for clarification but more tactfully. How about trying that approach. Believe me, I'll know what you want to say. :)

5. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

Winston - could you get someone who understands English a little better to help you write your question?
    It can be very difficult to discuss a technical subject when one has a limited knowledge of a language.
    I did 3 years of French at high school (many years ago) and shudder at the thought of trying to get help from a forum in French!
    If English is your first language then you should consider enrolling at night school for English classes - your prospects in life could only improve.
    Best wishes.

6. tronic592001

tronic592001 Registered Member

howaboutit

I think what you are saying is you installed acronis on your F: drive where as you sood install it on your C:
    o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.