Create Disk Image V10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DEJAVU_US, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEJAVU_US

DEJAVU_US Registered Member

Hi, on my old V8 the main blue window has the choices Create Image/Restore Image.
    On the new V10 I do not see those options but Create Backup/Restore.
    Are they the same, what I want to make sure is I can create a disk Image as done by V8.
    thanks
    David

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

I would say so. They probably changed Create Image to Create Backup because in TI9 you can create either an image backup or a Files and Folders backup. The selection is made when you get into the Backup Wizard.

3. DEJAVU_US

DEJAVU_US Registered Member

thank you very much
    David

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DEJAVU_US,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that as seekforever said Acronis True Image 10.0 Home is able to back up/restore disk(s)/partition(s) and also separate files/folders, Windows application settings and MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express settings and messages. Please have a look at this previous post of mine describing some new features of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 10.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.