Create automatically CD Bootable with image integrate

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by X_Five, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X_Five

X_Five Registered Member

Hi,

Product name : Acronis True Image Server
    Version : 8.0
    Build number : 786
    Version OS : Microsoft Windows Pro 2000 with SP4

I would like to know how to create an automatical CD Bootable with Acronis True Image Server :

I know the process with Symantec Norton Ghost 2k3 ( ghost2k3.exe -clone,mode=pload,src=image.gho:1,dst=1:1,sze1=6761M )

I test with the command : ti_cons.exe /deploy /partition:1-1 /filename:image.tib

I test with the command : TrueImageTerminal.exe /execute:ti_cons.exe /deploy /partition:1-1 /filename:image.tib

These command are not available because the *.exe doesn't a DOS command
    Do you have a similary command ?

It's possible to create an automatical CD Bootable with integrate image ? ( I have Acronis CD Bootable )

If possible, how to do when the image is divide in several CD ?

Thanks for your help.

My mail : ckhamly@yahoo.fr

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello X_Five,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We regret to inform you that you cannot schedule Acronis Bootable CD creation (if I got you right).

When your image is splitted over several CDs you need to boot from Acronis Bootable CD, it will load Acronis Linux into your computer memory. After that you may eject Acronis Bootable CD and insert the CD with image. Please note that you need to insert the last CD first and then follow the instructions in wizard. That is why I can recommend that you label all your CDs when you create an image.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Jalla

Jalla Guest

This sounds like something im looking for as well..

I got a computer with F.boot rdp client installed. This is gonne be cloned to a few more computers, and i need to somehow create a cd that i can just insert and then it does the rest itself. (Boot, and restore the image without any question or need to manually enter something)

Is this posible with your products? Or do i have to keep on searching?

Thanks.

4. Acronis Support

Hello Jalla,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We regret to inform you that current version of Acronis True Image doesn't allow you to schedule cloning. However you may choose the "Automatic" mode of cloning and the whole process will be to boot from the CD, choose source disk, choose target disk and press the "Proceed" button.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. Jalla

Jalla Guest

"choose source disk, choose target disk and press the "Proceed" button"

I'd like it to work without having to manually choose that though..

6. Acronis Support

Hello Jalla,

We regret to inform you that this is the shortest way to clone the disk. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask them.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

7. Jalla

Jalla Guest

That would be all, thanks for your time..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.