CRC32-test Guidelines =)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

I LOVE THAT POST FAN J DID IT REAL NEWBY FRINDLY I WAS WONDERING FOR THE LONGEST TIME WHAT ALL AND HOW TO DO IT I HATE GETING ALERT FILE CHANGE AND TDS DONT TELL ME NADAH

this way i can keep tabs on important applications to see if they were tamperd with .

im just shoked no one posted this earlyer in a easy to understand format.

i think the problem is you tds guys goten so use to hightech terms and application security that you forgot what it was like to be clueless

rember out ot the thousands of security experts there are billions of newbys we out number you mawhaaaaaaaaaa

so now it time to start posting good newby frindly tds tutorials

or else i will recomend this utlity to every newby i come across if my demands arnt met and you will be floooded with millions of e-mails after they buy it with such e-mails as this.

whats this do ok i found something but what is it

how do i scan for trojan

whats a trojan lol

we are the newby revilotion we shall prevail long live the Newbs

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Blaze,
    Good to see you around again.
    We might point the people to contact Open Source, who seems rather knowledgeable or to Blaze the newbie master.
    Are you suer your mailbox is large enough?

Nothing against sending the newbies to protect themselves with the best tools available. Their security our security, isn't it? Show them this forum too, i'd say.

As you noticed yourself by now, you grow in using it and discovering new use of the many tools included in the software you already have and love so much.
    There comes a day you will say please not to replace it with TDS-4 as you love this one already so very much and hate changes while still discovering this one.
    All the questions you mentioned are on the "self help" pages and in the helpmanual; further the CRC was posted about in the private forum and several times in this forum too, only this time FanJ made it a tutorial as he likes doing it and we like him doing so, explaining the security functions.
    You can use the CRC to alert on a change and see what the change is, as you will see in your system scans if there could be alarmed on the same files, for instance.
    I have the radius file in them, from the times before we had those lines displayed after updating or aborting the update process or we can see if any changes in the file have taken place between the last update and starting TDS again.
    You can put so much under control that way which sounds logical and now you know a bit more about it :)

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Blaze,

I'm glad you like it :D

Hey, please feel free to ask questions about it in case you have some problem with it.

Cheers, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.