Crazy Browser...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by FireDancer, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hey All,

Was doing a bit of surfing and came across Crazy Browser
    and seemed to have some utilities that I might be interested in. Any one here have any experiance with it?

I am currently useing Mozilla 1.4 and like it very much...
    has pop up blocker built in and I like that very much. Seems Crazy does to! But I wanted to ask about it to get a opinon or two on it and find out if it is worth trying.

The only thing I dont like about my current browser is that Mozilla/Netscape have been fighting with a resource leak for as long as I can remember and even though there is a simple fix for it, it doesnt thrill me to much :) Any comments on Crazy Browser would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    ~FireDancer~ :D

2. BlitzenZeus

BlitzenZeus Security Expert

Crazy Browser is an IE Shell browser, and any security problems with IE will carry over as it uses the same files and settings.

It does have extra things like a pop-up blocker, and tabbed browsing. I find the tabbed browsing quite useful, and the pop-up blocker works most of the time.

Its just IE with tabbed browsing, and pop-up blocking ;)
    (Just like any IE Shell browser)

I currently use Crazy Browser, and Mozilla Firebird .61

3. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I am starting to really like the mozilla firebird .
    However boys and there toys lol (im just downloading crazy browser now ) :)

4. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hiya BlitzenZues and Solar!!! :)

Well heck just a shell..hmmmm I never really liked IE and my Moz 1.4 has the tabbed browzing and pop up built in as well :p maybe I will down load and try. Thanks for the info on the Crazy Browser.

BTW BlitzenZues I am really loving my Kerio 2.1.5 thanks again for all the help I am finding that for the time it takes to set it up and learn it.... it was all worth it I dont think I could go with out a rule based fire wall like Kerio :)

Regards,
    ~Fire~Dancer~ :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.