crash!

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by John L., Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John L.

John L. Guest

MRUBlaster...
    When I try to clean cookies I get a run time error 9 subscript out of range. o_O

Have tried to reload, same result! all other products perform without error...

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Interesting - I'll take a look at this.

Do you have any trouble running the IE Temporary Internet Files Cleaner plug-in?

TIA.

-Javacool

3. gonzo

gonzo Registered Member

run time error 9 subscript out of range

I received the same error while under an agressive attack of a Trojan that I was fighing. Never could identify it, because it shut off all my security programs or tampered with them. Took out AVG and ZoneAlarm. Then disabled MRU and Filechecker.

I am just now back on the web with Norton Internet Security 2003 installed from CD.

I could was not allowed to download anything from anti virus sites during this attack.

Just checking things out and also found that my passwords for hotmail and yahoo were messed with, but I managed to retrieve them.

I wish I knew what it was that got me. It seemed to be a number of things. It sounded like bugbear, but never could identify it. Also sounded like an IFRame html tag virus. Completely messed with Outlook Express.

At the beginning of this problem, all my incoming emails were being copied to notepad text files in the TIF folder.
    They were WBKXXXX.tmp.

Starting over and wondering if I should install XP.

Win98, IE6 SP1, 450, PIII,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.