Counter Spy 2.0.521

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by trjam, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Was just released for beta. I have held back commented on this one because their beta has had some great moments, and some rocky ones. But I have to honestly say 2 things. This is the longest beta I have ever seen and that shows me they are in no hurry to release a product that isnt going to be the best. Number 2, this is going to be one kickass product when it is finished. It reminds me of a hips, spyware and wipe your rear end to, if needed. They are to be commended on the job they are doing. I am intersted in what something like this will end up costing. That will be the key. But really a great product in development.

2. ejr

ejr Registered Member

I used to use Counterspy and realy liked it, but had uninstall after I started getting CPU spikes after one of the releases. I then switched to Spysweeper and also liked that product. But it is now at the point where it uses far too many resources. Had to uninstall that too.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Well this is one big fat beta, but it will be Slim-Fasted doen before release. It doesnt slow my system one bit and that is what I like.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Posts more than a bit off topic removed. Please utilize our private message facility for general chit chat.

Thanks,
    Bubba

5. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Regarding the price...
    I would be surprised if the price rose much.
    Sunbelt has had one of the lower license fees available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.