Could not set up IPC connection...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Ziemowit, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziemowit

Ziemowit Registered Member

Hi all

Once again this same topic, but after taking a few hours for digging forum, I didn't found problem solved.
    I have an domain. Domain server is on Windows 2003 Server. I have problems with pushing install to any machine in domain. Perhaps this is problem with domain itself or configuration, not with Nod32, but I can't imagine where problem is.

When I'm trying to push install on remote machine I got errors:
    Could not set up IPC connection to target computer (SC error code 6, GLE error code 1203)
    or
    Could not set up IPC connection to target computer (SC error code 6, GLE error code 1219)

When I'm trying to push install, console asks me about password. I've trying to use:
    domain Administrator,
    other domain administrator group member,
    local administrator on target computer.

So now I don't know what is wrong. Interesting is, that before moving Nod server to new machine in domain we were on workgroup. From workgroup everything works fine. Moreover, in domain I still can push install from old Nod server! On machines, where NOD is already installed, everything works ok, they can contact with new server (this in domain), I can set up tasks and so on. Only pushing install on new machines fails.

Other remote tools works perfect, for example Remote Task Manager, and I can install RTM remotely on any machine.

I will be very appreciate for any help that could help me.

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi Ziemowit and welcome to Wilders. ;)

You can check for the GLE error codes here.

3. Ziemowit

Hi

Thanks for welcome :D
    I've checked error code. I know what this error means (1203) but I don't know what could be the reason o_O

4. Ziemowit

Problem solved. Thanks for rumpstah for help. It was not exaclty what you suggest, but your help allows me to go correct way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.