Corrupted files

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by freddo, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddo

freddo Registered Member

:mad:
    After a crash of my hdd I tried to reestablis it with the backup image. Unfortunately the first two of the three files are saying "file corrupt" and don't work. Who can help me out?

tks a lot

freddo

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hi - I've closed your other thread posted as a guest 6 minutes before this one. This way any and all discussion can take place here and thus be linear and much less confusing.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello speedydata,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Could you please verify the image and let us know the result? Also please clarify what are the three images you mention? Are these separate full images or a full and two incremental images?

Have you tried to explore the images that are reported as corrupted? Sometimes it is possible to explore corrupted image and recover the main part of the data.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

1. Where did you save the backup images?

2. When you say two of the three files are corrupt, are these three separate full backups?

3. How did you boot the machine after the crash? With the Acronis Recovery CD?

4. What version and build of True Image are you using.

This information will make it possible for people here to try and help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.