Copy Settings Tool and New Versions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by COSMO26, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

Is the Nicaragua Vendor dnload Tool in the FAQ sticky "Install BS Settings in No Time" for Ver 2.5 Only or usable with all ESET Ver pkg's? Have not read of anyone using this tool for 2.7 Beta or RC1.
    An Alternate Method posted by pc-support [FONT=&quot]Here
    copies the ESET folder from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Eset to a file you create, Dbl Clk it, Clk "Yes" to Merge. I presume that is usable ONLY to Copy Within Same Ver after you've configured BSFS the first time. 2.7RC1 working flawlwssly after I manually set-up BSFS, but may need later if I have to Delete and Re-Install. Thanks!

2. manOFpeace

manOFpeace Registered Member

Hello, I used it on 2.7 but I already had most of the settings in place I think. It was during set-up I realised about the download. I downloaded it anyway and placed it in folder and double clicked and all was well. Then I had a check over the settings afterwards and everything was OK.
    I could have been better help to you had I seen the post with the file earlier. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.