Copier Program

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bamaman66, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I am looking for a program that will allow me to use my scanner and printer as a copier.

2. HAN

HAN Registered Member

If you use an all-in-one printer/scanner/copier, it's built in and the provided software will lead you through it. If they are 2 separate pieces of equipment, I know of nothing that will directly link the two together as though they are one. (At work, we scan things in as PDFs on our separate scanners and then print them as needed. But it's not done with one click.)

3. bamaman66

I had a program before I bought a new computer that would do what I wanted but I lost it transferring my programs. It would allow me to scan an item and then the printer would allow me to run the copies I wanted.

4. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Was the program a separate purchase from your scanner or printer? Or did it come with one or the other?

5. presrc

presrc Registered Member

6. bamaman66

It was a free program that I downloaded off the internet. I found a program iCarbon that does what I want to do.

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i've definately seen a freeware program for that. i can't remember what it was though :D the one i think i've seen before is shareware - LC Copier.

maybe it was this, although i don't recognise it - (it might use the same code as the one you got?)
    http://icopy.sourceforge.net/

there is the free version of Photocopier Pro
    http://www.nico2000.com/

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.