Cookies blocked with Firefox 0.9.1 and Spyware Blaster 0.9.1

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Kristi, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristi

Kristi Registered Member

I have Firefox browser version 0.9.1 and Spyware Blaster version 3.1. Mozilla Firefox protection is enabled in Spyware Blaster version 3.1. I also have the Firefox profile under C:\Documents and Settings\(user name)\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

In Firefox, under Tools, Options, Privacy, Cookies, Exceptions--there are no websites blocked. Whereas, in Internet Explorer, under Tools, Options, Privacy, WebSites, Manage Websites--there's a list of websites blocked by Spyware Blaster.

Since there is not a list of websites blocked in Firefox under Tools, does this mean that I do not have Spyware Blaster protection? Is it necessary for me to enter the Spyware Blaster block list of spyware/tracking cookies for Mozilla/Firefox Protection in the blocked cookies for Firefox?

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

spyware blaster isnt made 2 work with mozilla 0.9 and up, , so that would explain why its not adding its protections in the correct place... javacool is working on spyware blaster 3.2 which will allow protection for firefox 0.9 and up, so just be patient :)

regards

3. Kristi

Kristi Registered Member

Thank you for your reply. I will be patient and wait for the new version of Spyware Blaster which will hopefully be very soon.

4. rjk

rjk Guest

Thanks for this message. I was also having problem with firefox 0.9, I'll wait for 3.2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.