cookies are being blocked

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Banaticus, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banaticus

Banaticus Guest

On my page, http://www.banaticus.com/test/testermap.htm
    two cookies from Google are being blocked. They're necessary for my map to function. Is it possible to let these two cookies in while blocking others? How do I choose to let these two in?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

With Spywareblasters GUI open....locate the item under the Cookie protection section and right click that item....select Ignore list\Add item to ignore list.

Further explanation---> Adding an Item to the Permanent Ignore List

3. Banaticus

Banaticus Guest

How do I manually add a site or cookies to the ignore list? I'd like to allow all cookies from *.google.com but I can't seem to manually edit the ignore list.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Just for extra info....Spywareblaster adds it's Cookie list to the same location We as Internet Explorer users can manually add a site URL. For IE go to Tools\Internet Options\Privacy tab....in the bottom section WebSites....select Edit....add the URL's you desire then Allow.

If you are speaking of Mozilla\Firefox....others will have to offer their expertice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.